DAY 01 / Dec 26 MANILA –GUANGZHOU – ZHANGJIAJIE (D)
Depart for Guangzhou (CZ3092 1210/1425)
Same day, fly to Zhangjiajie (CZ3381 2025/2135)
Meet & greet at the airport then proceed to dinner before checking in at the hotel
DAY 02 / Dec 27 ZHANGJIAJIE (B, L, D)
Tour Mt. Tianzi (with super elevator / cable car ride),
After lunch, tour Yellow Dragon Cave (W/Boat ride & Golf car Transfer).
Dinner at local restaurant then back to the hotel. Overnight
DAY 03 / Dec 28 ZHANGJIAJIE – GUANGZHOU (B, L, D)
Tour Baofeng Lake with boat ride, after lunch Tour Tianmenshan
Scenic Area (w/ Cable car, Shuttle bus & Skywalk). After dinner proceed to the airport for evening flight to Guangzhou (CZ3382 2225/2355).
DAY 04 / Dec 29 GUANGZHOU – CHIMELONG SAFARI – GUANGZHOU (B, L, D)
Coach pass by Asian Games Complex, where the 2010 Asian games was held. It’s a great area wherein you can visit Guangzhou prominent landmarks and
New Architectural wonders of Guangzhou Library, Museum, and Opera House.
Also from here, you can have a spectacular view of the renowned World’s tallest
Guangzhou TV Tower, which is just on the other side of the Pearl River.
After lunch, Coach to Chimelong Resort – Chimelong Safari – The Largest in Asia.
After Dinner at White Tiger Buffet, Enjoy the wonder of the International Circus world show.
DAY 05 / Dec 30 GUANGZHOU – MANILA (B)
Transfer to airport for flight back to Manila
Home sweet home.
TOUR COST: USD 1,198 / Person
- International Airfare MNL/CAN/DYG/CAN/MNL via China Southern
- Sightseeing Tours w/ Entrance Fee Specified in the itinerary
- Hotel Accommodation based on twin sharing
- Meals specified in the Itinerary
- English speaking guide
- Travel Insurance
- Private Coach
- 1bottled water per day per guest
- Int’l & China Domestic Taxes & Surcharge
- Philippine Travel Tax PHP 1620 / Pax
- China Visa & Processing Fee PHP 1750 / Pax
- Tips to tour guide and Driver USD 15 / Pax
- Visa to China need only passport copy and 2 passport pictures white background
- Rate is valid for December peak season