DAY 01 Oct 05 Manila – Prague
Depart Manila on board Emirates Airlines. Enjoy inflight entertainment
DAY 02 Oct 06 PRAGUE (D)
Upon arrival. Meet & greet then proceed to the hotel then check-in at the hotel. Welcome dinner awaits the group. Overnight
DAY 03 Oct 07 PRAGUE (BD)
You will start your day with a guided tour exploring the capital of Czech Republic that has served as the capital of the historic region of Bohemia for centuries. Visit some interesting attractions such as the Prague Castle and the Jewish Town hall with its Hebrew clock and its Jewish cemetery await the inquisitive traveler. On the list is also a visit to Charles Bridge, Astronomical Clock situated at the Old Town Hall Here, you can shop for some Bohemian crystals. You will also go to the Church of the Our Lady Victorious and Shrine of the Infant Jesus or commonly known as the Sto Nino de Praha. Dinner before going back to the hotel
DAY 04 Oct 08 PRAGUE – DRESDEN – BERLIN (BD)
Breakfast inside the hotel. Drive to Dresden once an important cultural and commercial metropolis featuring Germany’s most impressive architecture, Dresden was practically wiped out within two nights of air raids in February, 1945. The city never really got over that shock, but was eventually resurrected. Nowadays, it is marked by hard contrasts: most of the famous buildings have been restored or rebuilt from scratch. You will have the city tour of Dresden before proceeding to Berlin. Dinner then proceed to the hotel then check in
DAY 05 Oct 09 BERLIN (BD)
After breakfast inside the hotel, our local guide will take us through the recently unified city and show us the Brandenburg Gate and the Reichstag; Germany’s future parliament Building. We then drive along Unter den Linden, past the State Opera House and Alexanderplatz.
DAY 06 Oct 10 BERLIN – POZNAN – WARSAW (BD)
Say goodbye to Berlin. Today, you will drive to Warsaw via Poznan. Arrive in Warsaw then check in at the hotel. Dinner then overnight
DAY 07 Oct 11 WARSAW (BD)
After breakfast, our local guide will tell us about the tormented, often tragic history of this important gateway city between East and West. See the medieval Stare Miasto (Old Quarter) with its market square and 14th-century Cathedral of St. John, the “wedding cake” Palace of Culture and Science, neoclassical Lazienki Park, remnants of the Jewish ghetto. View the famous Warsaw Mermaid Statue.
DAY 08 Oct 12 WARSAW – CZESTOCHOWA – KRAKOW (BD)
Today you’ll be transferred to Krakow with a short vist in Concentration Camp. Continue to Czestochowa. A guided city tour then continue to visit Jasna Gora, the monastery near Czestochowa, and admire Black Madonna, which is venerated as the “Queen of Poland” and has become the country’s national symbol.
DAY 09 Oct 13 KRAKOW (BD)
After breakfast transfer to Wieliczka Salt Mine. This mine, a centuries old tourist attraction cannot be compared to anything else in the world. The mine has been visited from its beginning by the famous and the mighty of this world. Kopernik, Goethe, Humboldt, Paderewski, Mendelejew, Baden Powell, Karol Wojtyla – who later became Pope John Paul II, ordinary people and crowned heads of state, all have visited this remarkable site. Later back to Krakow for dinner.
DAY 10 Oct 14 KRAKOW – BUDAPEST (BD)
Breakfast inside the hotel. Then cross the border of Poland. Upon arrival in Budapest, you will be transferred to a restaurant for dinner. Check in to your hotel .
DAY 11 Oct 15 BUDAPEST (BD)
Start your sightseeing tour this morning with the visit to the superb murals in the Church of St. Matthias beside the Fisherman’s Bastion, from where we have a perfect vista of the beautiful Parliament Building. We view the Royal Palace of Buda, and then cross the Danube to the Pest district, where we visit Heroes Square and drive along Andrassy Boulevard. Dinner then back to the hotel.
DAY 12 Oct 16 BUDAPEST – VIENNA (BD)
Breakfast in the hotel. Admire the beautiful sceneries as you drive from Budapest to the captivating city of Vienna. Upon arrival, you will proceed to a short tour. See the State of Opera House, the Hofsburg, the Parliament, the Town Hall and the Ringstrasse, famous Ring Boulevard with its monuments and view the Giant Ferris Wheels at the “Prater” – Viennese amusement park. Visit the State Apartments of the Schonbrunn Palace and Garden – the former summer residence of the Habsburg.
DAY 13 Oct 17 VIENNA – MANILA (B)
After breakfast, the rest of your time will be free for a last minute shopping. Then you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back to Manila.
Day 14 Oct 18 MANILA
Arrival in Manila. Home Sweet Home!
per person on twin/triple
Free Travel Insurance!!!
- Roundtrip Airfare via Emirates Airlines
- 4-Star Hotel Accommodations
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner (Local & Chinese Meals)
- Prague Castle, Jewish Town Hall, Charles Bridge, Old Town Hall, Astronomical Clock
- Sto Nino De Praha
- Semper Opera House, Frauenkirche
- Brandenburg Gate, Reichstag, State Opera House
- Alexanderplatz, Checkpoint Charlie & Wall Museum
- Lazienski Park, Warsaw Mermaid Statue, Palace of Culrture and Science
- Concentration Camp of Auschwitz
- Black Madonna of Jasna Gora Monastery
- Wieliczka Salt Mine & Museum
- Parliament Building, St Mathias Church, Fisherman’s Bastion
- Royal Palace of Buda, Danube River & Heroes Square
- State Opera House, Schonbrunn Palace & Town Hall
- Pre departure Merienda briefing
- Local Guide During city tour
- Souvenir Travel Bag / Travel Kit / Personalized Luggage tags
- Travel Insurance
- Schengen Visa fee (5,000) subject to change
- Phil. Travel Tax (P1620) / Airport terminal fee (P550)
- Airline Taxes – US$ 411 (subject to change w/o prior notice)
- Lunch and beverages during meals
- Tips to Guide / Driver $10/ person/day
- Signed visa Application Form
- Passport Valid for 6 Months (Old & New)
- 4 passport size pictures
- Bank Certificate & bank statement
- Income Tax Return (orig. /Photocopies)
- Employment cert with Leave of Absence & Salary Declaration
- NSO copy of Marriage Contract / Birth Certificate
- Affidavit of Consent if not traveling with Spouse
- Add’l requirements if Self- Employed
- Business Registration
- Income Tax Return of Business
- Annual Declaration of Income
Terms & Conditions
- $500 non-refundable booking deposit
- Full Cancellation charges if made 2 weeks before departure.
- Full payment upon approval of the visa
- Single Supplement: USD500